Monday 9 May 2011

Evaluation Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During this coursework unit, I was able to work with and use many products of technology. The internet was the first piece of technology used. I was told I had to make an online blogger account on http://www.blogger.com/ - a blogging website that allows you to make posts for friends and others to see. Before starting this coursework, I had never used a blogging website but once I got started it was easy to get a hang of and very simple to use. On the other hand, it took me a while to understand how to arrange and organize me blog properly.



I also used the search engine google to help my find images of example magazine front covers and contents page (E.g. VIBE magazine & Q Magazine). I also used google to find Magazine front covers for my textual analysis









I also used Windows Microsoft 2007 (a standard word processor) to type up all the written work I did for this unit. I typed up my questionnaire and audience research. The programme microsoft has a installed spell-check and I took full advantage of this in order to make sure all my work was gramatically correct. In addition, I also used Microsoft excel to create and customise my graphs for my audience research.






One of the main programmes I used was Adobe Photoshop CS3. I used this to create and magazine, contents page and double page spread & I also used photoshop to edit my pictures before using them for my magazine. I also used photoshop to create. I was a beginner and didn't know how to use photoshop and it took me a while to get a hold of.



To take my pictures I used the Canon EOS 400D, this was not my first time using a professional camera but it was the first time that I had this make and model and I learnt how to position my models correctly between the background, soft-box and camera

No comments:

Post a Comment